The students already have a copy. Just in case. Due tomorrow.
“Kai’s Journey to Gold Mountain”
Questions must be written and answered in notebook. Page number where answers can be found are listed.
Draw Conclusions (118-119)
7. Why was Kai so excited to see the plum tree?
8. Explain how Kai and Young got the plums.
Apply comprehension strategies
Question-Answer Relationships (review)
1. Right there
2. Think and search
3. Author and You
4. On your own
What kind of question-answer relationship is used in question 8?
Character Traits (pg.120-121)
9. After five weeks, Kai still believe that he would make it to the United States. What does this tell you about his character?
Make Inferences (pg. 120- 121)
10. Why did Young look envious when he saw Kai leave for his interrogation? (pg. 120-121)
Note Details (pg. 120-121)
11. How many people were involved in Kai’s interrogation? What were their roles?